Friday, February 26, 2010

Nursing tops worth a second glance!

I was poking around online and I just came across this site www.milkstars.com which offers fabulous nursing tops! The shirts have relatively simple, but flattering cuts, however, I believe the real appeal is the absolute versatility and ease with which you can supposedly nurse in what looks like a tailored top-AMAZING! I haven't tried one myself since a) I just found the site and b) I've already weened my second (and last), but if you look at the demonstrative photos on how they work it's actually really clever!

They offer basic cuts - short sleeve scoop necks, short sleep v-necks, long sleeve versions of both and one fluttery-sleeved top that for dressier occasions - but let's be serious, compared to other nursing tops these tailored essentials are GREAT. They look as though they come in a wide variety of colors, which is nice, too. I just wish I had found this site a year ago! I think my favorite part is the fact that is covers a large portion of your breast and all of your back and stomach. The site also says you can use part of the shirt to cover your child while they nurse.

Check them out and tell me what you think. Am I nuts or do these looks like they could be a great solution to the nursing-while-you're-out issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment